Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fall is in the air

Chloe had a big Halloween! The pictures were so much fun. I'll just bet the spooks were rocking at the West Coast Shields household. Her mom and dad always make sure she gets maximum pleasure and learning experience from every activity.





Fall is in the air

Wonderful fall weather is here. Cool nights and pleasant days. It's been Monday all day long. Fresh sheets on the bed, watering the plants and doing laundry. UGH! I hate housework!

Any day Dick feels like playing golf is a good day for him. He had a very fun time playing with his buds. Shot a 78. Not too shabby, huh?

Rascal has been absolutely wild. Guess it is the cool weather. He runs from one room to another creating havoc. Pushing pillows off the bed and the sofas. Wish I had one half of his energy.

We made a quick trip to Tuscaloosa Friday to see Peyton's basketball game. He plays for his middle school team. He and Parker are growing up so fast. I can't believe how fast. Maybe I am prejudiced, but they sure are handsome.








1 comment:

Don and Sherry said...

Nope Millie, You are not prejudice, they are a good looking lot. Love to see that you blog. My daughter Beth and I do too. :)