Thursday, December 4, 2008

Birthday Celebrations.....

Two of my very favorite people had birthdays last Saturday (the 29th). I couldn't let these birthdays go by without mentioning them on my blog. I have been so busy researching Medicare prescription drug, and Medicare supplemental, insurance programs that I put everything else on hold. Our drug insurance (Humana) has jumped in premium cost and co-pay. Oh, well! Getting old is not for the faint of heart. It's hard work.


My lovely daughter-in-law, Heather, is an educational curator at the Los Angeles Zoo. She is a wonderful wife to my youngest son, Stewart, and she could give lessons on mothering. Precious little Chloe Inez is one lucky little girl. I won't reveal Heather's age, but she is still very young.



Elizabeth Josephine Cameron is my beautiful step granddaughter. She reached the grand old age of 19 last Saturday. Elizabeth is a Kappa at Bama! Roll Tide! We're convinced the win over Auburn was in honor of her birthday. That's our story and we're sticking to it.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday to Chloe's Mom, from Kenlee's Mom!!
Nancy