Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today's A Big Day

We have two events coming up day. One happy, one painful and stressful, yet full of promise.

My nephew Bo will turn 47 today. Where has the time gone, Walter Carl Doss? HAPPY BIRTHDAY BO......

And, his mama, (my sister Laurie) will have double knee replacement surgery. I am leaving later on in the morning to help her out for a few days. I was always envious of Laurie's athletic ability....tennis...golf.....you name it. Now, I'm not so much, it sure has taken it's toll on her knees. Please remember to say a little prayer for her. She is so very special. Not only to me,
but to so many others.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh Millie! You know the Brown's will be praying for your sister! Please keep me posted on how she is doing! My Mom & I are sending prayers up for both of you!