Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rhett's Day


Guess what crashed on the blog? Rhett's birthday greeting. It was there when I published it March 18, it but must have dropped off sometime in between then and now. I was looking backward to February to check on something and I realized it was not on there. Sooooo.............I'll do it again. Rhett is my older brother (I just love saying that). Ha Ha.......He is married to Lenda and they three wonderful children: Kathy, Jenny and Rhett III; Kathy has a beautiful daughter, Caroline; Jenny is married to Tom and they many puppy dogs; Rhett III is married to Beth and they have three adorable daughters; Marley, Maddie and Mae Ellen. Rhett and Lenda live in Huntsville where Rhett has his own insurance business. Lenda helps him out in the office and keeps everything running smoothly.

Happy Birthday Bubba! Where has the time gone?


I'm makingup for the age crack by posting only old pictures. I love you!

No comments: